Time & Location
About the Event
Join us to celebrate Christmas and enjoy the warmth of the IMBA family. It's the time of the year that everybody tries to spend with their family, their loved ones in the Western world. This year we are far away, but it's not a reason to feel sorrow because we have each other and the whole IMBA family to celebrate with. Let's close this long-long year together with warmth, joy, and friendship.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- All of our guests will have a chance to win gifts with our lucky draw,
- Bring a small gift and participate in the Dirty Santa Game,
- Enjoy some finger food and beer, sparkling wine, cider, wine, and soft drinks,
- And, of course, music, friends and lots of good vibes.
One person's trash is another one's treasure.
The bigger the laughs, the greater the pleasure!
So bring a gift, but don't spend a dime,
If it's useful or pretty, you've committed a crime!
Bring a funny gift around NTD 250-300 value, join the Dirty Santa game, and steal the gift you really want!
Check out the game rules here. (The participation in the Dirty Santa is optional.)
TICKET PRICE: NT$ 700
Early bird until 16th December (only for active students): NT$ 600
Registration closes on 23rd December.
- Please wear a mask! Accoring to the current CDC regulations, we need to wear masks in the venue.
- Be beautiful and festive (red/white/green colors) or show us your Ugly Christmas Sweater :)
Come and spend the holidays with your IMBA family!