Explore where to go
- Multicultural NightFri, Nov 27NCCU, 2nd floor of Yi-Xiang buildingNov 27, 2020, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMNCCU, 2nd floor of Yi-Xiang building, No. 64, Section 2, Zhinan Road, Wenshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 116It's almost Thanksgiving in the USA, and we also have many other cultural events to celebrate all over the world. Let's get to know a bit more about each others' cultures through food, drinks, and personal stories.
- Alumni Happy HourSat, Oct 24SoShow Bar & Restaurant/台灣咖啡館/local cockOct 24, 2020, 6:00 PM – 9:30 PMSoShow Bar & Restaurant/台灣咖啡館/local cock, 2f, No. 47號, Section 1, Zhongshan N Rd, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104Connections are everything, and you can start to build your network with our distinguished Alumni. Come join us for a Happy Hour networking event.
- Oscar’s Awards GALASat, Jun 06The Okura Prestige Taipei (大倉久和大飯店)
- Online Dialogue: Mr. Jason Hsu 許毓仁 Member of 9th Legislature, Legislative Yuan, TaiwanSun, Apr 12Webex (www.webex.com)
- Russian Xmas PartyTue, Jan 07NCCU International MBA (Student Lounge)
- Merry XMas PartyThu, Dec 19SoShow Bar & Restaurant/台灣咖啡館/local cockDec 19, 2019, 8:00 PM – Dec 20, 2019, 1:30 AMSoShow Bar & Restaurant/台灣咖啡館/local cock, 2f, No. 47號, Section 1, Zhongshan N Rd, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104When the holidays arrive it's time to get festive! The holidays should be celebrated, afterall. A traditional holiday gathering is a great way to close out the semester after finals are finished.
- NCCU x NTU Networking NightSat, Nov 23MAJI SquareNov 23, 2019, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMMAJI Square, No. 1號, Yumen Street, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10491It's not about WHAT you know, it's about WHO you know. Connections are everything, and the opportunities to do so should not be taken for granted. Come join us for NCCU x NTU Networking Night.
- Raohe Night Market QuestMon, Nov 11Raohe Night MarketNov 11, 2019, 7:00 PM – Nov 12, 2019, 9:30 PMRaohe Night Market, Raohe Street, Songshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 105The IMBA Buddy Program brings an outing that exposes the best of the Raohe Night Market. Students are encouraged to shop for foods, items, and bond with their teammates through the streets.
- National Palace Museum VisitSat, Oct 05National Palace MuseumOct 05, 2019, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMNational Palace Museum, No. 221, Sec 2, Zhi Shan Rd, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan 111The Student Council Buddy Program brings to you a chance to soak up ancient Chinese history at the National Palace Museum. This adventurous student outing provides IMBA students a free opportunity to see the famous pieces of artifacts in person, which is a must-do in Taipei.
- Welcome BBQ PartySat, Sep 14Wanshou BridgeSep 14, 2019, 5:00 PM – 11:59 PMWanshou Bridge, Wanshou Bridge, Wenshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 116Come celebrate the Mid Autumn Festival with your fellow IMBA classmates at a traditional Taiwanese BBQ! This event is the official welcome for the incoming batch of IMBA students, and a way to meet and greet the seniors, alumni, and your Student Council members.
- Elephant Mountain AdventureSat, Sep 07Xiangshan TrailSep 07, 2019, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMXiangshan Trail, Alley 342, Lane 150, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110Get your camera ready! The NCCU IMBA Buddy Program takes their annual hike to Elephant Mountain in September to enjoy the most popular spots in Taipei. Come soak up the sights of Taipei proper, especially the iconic Taipei 101 tower and plenty of other notable landmarks.